DRILL HARD PLAY HARDER GIVEAWAY - OFFICIAL RULES
SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 AND OLDER
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON
1. Description of Sweepstakes. Radius HDD Direct, LLC (the "Sponsor"), in cooperation with its participating dealers, is sponsoring the Radius Fall 2018 Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"). The Sweepstakes will begin at 9:00 a.m. CST on September 5, 2018, and end at 5:00 p.m. CST on October 5, 2018 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). There will be seven (7) Sweepstakes winners that will be randomly drawn from all valid entries received by Sponsor. Drawing dates for prizes will be:
- Sept 14 , Friday: YETI Cooler & Tumblers
- Sept. 19, Wednesday: Dart Board, Beer Brewing Kit, Waterproof Speaker
- Sept. 21, Friday: Cornhole Set, Beer Pong Set
- Sept. 26, Wednesday: RC Bronco Truck
- Sept. 28, Friday: Drone & Googles
- Oct. 3, Wednesday: 65" Flatscreen TV
- Oct. 5, Friday: Big Green Egg BBQ Set
2. Eligibility and Limitations. To be eligible to enter and win you must be a legal resident of the United States (“U.S.”) or the District of Columbia who is eighteen (18) years of age or older. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, residents of Alaska, New York, Florida, and Rhode Island are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Potential winners will be required to provide proof of age, legal U.S. residency, state residency, valid photo identification, a home address, and a social security card to determine eligibility and as a condition to awarding the prize. Employees of Sponsor, Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, dealers and distributors thereof, advertising agencies, and the immediate family members of such employees (parent, child, spouse, siblings) and/or persons living within the same household as such employees, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All other entities and individuals associated with the development and administration of the Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win.
3. Prize. The following prizes will be awarded (the “Prize”): One (1) DJI Spark Drone with an approximate retail value of $399, One (1) pair of DJI Drone Goggles with an approximate retail value of $349, One (1)BrewShop Craft Beer Kit brew your own beer kid with an approximate retail value of $75, One (1) Smoke It Like a Pro with an approximate retail value of $12.95, One (1) Large Big Green Egg BBQ and Smoker and BBQ Kits with an approximate retail value of $1150.00, One (1) YETI Tundra 35 Cooler with an approximate retail value of $249.99, Two (2) YETI Rambler Tumblers with an approximate retail value of $50.00, One (1) Fry Daddy Fryer with an approximate retail value of $24.50, One (1) Patriotic Cornhole Set with an approximate retail value of $199.99, One (1) CORE Folding Padded Chair set of 2 chairs with an approximate retail value of $88.88, One (1) RC Cars Off Road Monster Truck with an approximate retail value of $446.99, One (1) Eco-Boulder Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker with an approximate retail value of $199.00, One (1) Philips 65" HD TV with a retail value of $699.99, and One (1) Dart Board set with an approximate retail value of $32.00. Each item included in the Prize will be grouped as seen above and given to one entrant. Each entrant is eligible for two items - one of the first four prize groups and one of the final three prizes. The Prize is not transferable or substitutable, except by Sponsor, with one of equal or greater value. The Prize is not redeemable for cash. The Prize will be awarded and delivered only to an address within the U.S.
4. How to Enter; Odds of Winning. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. No entry fee, payment, or proof of purchase is necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participants will not be required to submit to a sales presentation to participate in the Sweepstakes. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. To enter the Sweepstakes, fill out an Official Entry Form online. Valid entries must contain all of the information requested. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. Limit one entry per person per Sweepstakes Period. All entries must be received on or before the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged or postage due Sweepstakes entries. Sweepstakes entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of valid entries received. For purposes of an example only; if 100,000 valid entries are received by Sponsor, then the odds of winning would be 1:100,000.
5. Drawing. The Sweepstakes winners will be selected in random drawings from among all valid entries received by Sponsor. The drawings will be conducted on the dates given in section 1.
6. Winner Notification. The potential winner(s) will be notified by mail within thirty (30) days from the date of the drawing. As a condition to awarding the Prize, the potential winner(s) will be required to sign and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release (the “Affidavit”) within fifteen (15) days from receipt of notification. In the event the potential winner(s) fails to return a complete Affidavit, does not comply with the fifteen (15) day time period, or the notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner(s) will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all valid entries received. The alternate winner must sign and return the Affidavit in accordance with the conditions stated above. Alternate winners will be chosen in the same manner until the Prize is awarded.
7. Release and Limitation of Liability. By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its respective officers, directors, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, agents, and representatives from and against any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind whatsoever in connection with or arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (i) preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize related activity; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (iii) printing errors; (iv) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes; (v) errors in mailing or processing of entries; and (vi) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the participant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of the Prize. Participant further agrees that in any cause of action, Sponsor’s liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall Sponsor be liable for attorney’s fees. Except where prohibited, participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the Prize awarded shall be resolved under the laws of the State of Oklahoma, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of laws, and participant agrees that such shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the appropriate courts in the State of Oklahoma.
8. Taxes and Other Costs. The Prize winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes owed on the Prize and all other costs and expenses not specifically stated above, including, but not limited to, registration, license, title, insurance fees; the cost of any upgrades, optional equipment or changes made after the award of the Prize. The Prize winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the Prize. The Prize winner must take delivery of the Prize as designated by Sponsor. The Prize winner bears all risk of loss or damage to the Prize upon taking delivery from the designated dealer. The Prize winner is solely responsible for travel and any other costs associated with any prize related activity.
9. Official Rules. For purposes of these Official Rules, a person becomes a “participant” by filling out an Official Entry Form. By entering the Sweepstakes, the participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, eligibility requirements, and the decisions of Sponsor. The Sponsor will interpret the Official Rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities regarding the Official Rules or the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor’s decisions shall be final. The Sponsor may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of the Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes at any time in the event the Sweepstakes becomes compromised in any way, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel any method of entry, to void any entries submitted fraudulently or select winners from all valid entries received prior to the act that compromised the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of potential and alternate winners and to disqualify any participant found to be acting in violation of the Official Rules.
10. Compliance with Law. The Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. U.S. laws govern all aspects of the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law. The Official Rules and the Sweepstakes shall be construed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Oklahoma without giving effect to principles of conflicts of laws.
11. Data Collection. Any personally identifiable information collected during participation in the Sweepstakes will be used by Sponsor and/or its agents for purposes of proper administration of the Sweepstakes. Participants agree that, where allowed by law, Sponsor may disclose personally identifiable information to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
12. Publicity. Except where prohibited by law, the Prize winner grants Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide, in any media now or hereafter known, his or her name, home town, prize won, picture or other likeness, voice, and opinions, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising, and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
13. Sponsor. When used in these Official Rules, the term “Sponsor” shall mean Radius HDD Direct, LLC whose mailing address and telephone number is P.O. Box 3106, Weatherford, Texas, 76086, USA, 800-892-9114.
14. Winner List. To obtain the name of the Prize winners, send a self addressed stamped envelope to Radius HDD Direct, LLC, P.O. Box 3106, Weatherford, Texas, 76086, USA, 800-892-9114.
15. Copy of Rules. To obtain a copy of the Official Rules, send a self addressed stamped envelope to Radius HDD Direct, LLC, P.O. Box 3106, Weatherford, Texas, 76086, USA, 800-892-9114.